14 September, 2010

Love's-truck !!

Its been almost 5 months, we moved in together. And since then, my life has taken a complete X-turn...sounds weird..ok, U-turn. My friends complain, I dont spend time with them. My books complain, as I dont spend time with them either. So what ?? Its not my fault, what can I do !

Not long ago, I was lonely, though I had a dozen people around me. I was incomplete, in search of that something, that could complete me in true sense. I was going through a nightmare, away from family, away from friends, infact drifting away from life itself !

Then, I met her.... her charm, her aura just blew me away. I still remember, when I saw her for the first time, in a mall. I just saw a glimpse of her and I was spell-struck ! Then and there I decided, that she ll be mine, no matter what happened. I collected all information about her from all resources, her likes, dislikes; her friends and family; her compatibility preferences and all. Phew.....sheer madness but luck shined on me and we met..met again and again. I started spending more and more time with her. I would see the clock a hundred times in office, and run after work to be with her. And she would also wait for me and greet me with a twinkling spark in her eyes. Whenever we are together, I could not help staring in her eyes, they are splendidly vivid. Infact, I see a whole new world in her eyes.

I love almost everything about her, infact I am crazy about her. The way she talks..by the way, she talks a lot. Whole night would end, but her stories would not! I do not know, who told her all those stories, but I love hearing them. Its not just because of the story itself but because her face lightens up like morning sun while telling a story and her expressive eyes would pierce through my flesh to my conscious and wash away all the worldly malice and discontent. Sometimes, I fall asleep even in midst of her stories, but she wont mind and rather just lie by my side, whole night. And when I wake up in the morning, she would still be there, so serene, so calm like the evening sea-shore. the moment I wake her up, she smiles at me and we start talking about the world affairs. She is very brainy, and talks about a lot of stuff, I dont even know.

She is a bit on heavier side, and so to walk, carrying her in my arms is a bit tedious...but still I dont mind because I feel like a bollywood hero carrying his beautiful damsel in his arms! It feels so lucky, having her in my life, dont know, what would I ve done if she had not supported me in my difficult times. I thank God and
H&P (her parents) for giving me this wonderful gift.

Though all is well, but sometimes I get irritated when she faints while we are in midst of a conversation because of  low battery ! Yeah, what ? Cant my lappy suffer from low battery syndrome ? She is also a machine, she has every right to behave like one ! Now dont give me that look, I am not a weirdo...its just that I love her so much ! Don't you ??

5 comments:

  1. People will not get surprise but shock after reading the climax! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha, if it seems like a jhatka, m fine :)
    whether surprising or shocking,doesnt matter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AND TO THINK YOU'VE FALLEN IN LOVE!
    I almost thought i'm reading this reeally cheesy corny kjo script but loads better!
    sigh..a geek will be a geek?? :)
    good post! as always!

    ReplyDelete